Friday 17 January 2014

Where did all the tall men go, when did they all cease to grow?

Now I am not by any means heightist, some of the people I care about most barely meet 5ft, but as a lady of 5,7 with an inherent love of heels, I do have a predisposition for men who hit the 6ft mark. It has come to my attention however that these days they are rarer than a clothed Miley Cyrus.




I have written a poem to highlight this epidemic. And you thought Pandas were having problems. 


This tale is one of sadness and woe,
a tale of men who failed to grow.
In fairytales both prince and knight
are depicted as the perfect height,
but it seems that my perception
was a total misconception.
The fairer sex are ever taller,
whilst men it seems are getting smaller.
If height of man is what you seek,
the future would appear quite bleak
Were taught we would look up at men,
in many ways we look down on them
A princess who would know my plight?
Surely that would be Snow White.
Like me her skin is rather pale
and rarely she sees the taller male.
The seven of whom she was a guest,

didn't even meet her breast.
The first man who went past her shoulder
would be the one to ever hold her.
If you find a giant hold on tight,
another may not be in sight.
And make sure that you take his seed

as tall gents are a dying breed.
Get down to some hanky panky
to ensure that future men are lanky.

Cast aside the sorrow and woe,
and pray the men of tomorrow will grow.





If tall people could pair up with fellow tall people that would be great. 

Stop the crisis now.