Monday 28 April 2014

How not to get a black eye...

As more of a lover than a fighter I have managed to survive almost 26 years on this planet without coming to blows with another human being. So imagine my annoyance when I wake up on Sunday morning with a shiner that had nothing to do with the hand of another, but with my own idiocy? After a particularly trying weekend I partied a little too hard and managed to smash my cheekbone into the floor. If it weren't for my particularly fleshy cheek I quite honestly think I would have shattered the bone... I will never bemoan their chubbiness again.

Before and after...




Those who know me are aware that I often move too hastily which more than occasionally results in me slipping/turning too fast into a door/walking into a wall etc. (my cousin referred to me as the real life Mr Bean, so elegant...) I would do well to consider paying more attention to my chosen path....



This week I intend to detox, focus and stay away from the self destruct button...but until this bruise dissipates (currently it is worsening...) I shall either utilise the staying power of my new MAC concealer or just make the most of my time looking like a bad-ass.